- Safer companies are more successful companies.
- Safety in the workplace is a measure of the care the organisation has for the workers. It is reciprocated with respect from the workers for the organisation. This is an essential feature of a successful company.
- I believe it is a fundamental human right of workers to go to work for the day and finish the day, tired, but in just as good health and physical fitness as they started the day.
- With a little bit of help, most experienced managers can successfully manage and improve health and safety, to the benefit of their workers and their business.
- The organisational move from safety compliance to safety culture is not as difficult as many employers think and the benefits can be surprising.
- I believe that basic safety information should be kept simple as simple safety works.